ROADMASTERS POWER TRANSPORT
RoadMasters Power Transport is a privately owned, U.S. Contract Carrier serving the United States and Canada. Mexico loads handled in partnership. We have a team of seasoned players with expert knowledge in oversized shipping. We act with the highest level of integrity in all interactions with our customers, service partners, and team. Your satisfaction is our driving force. Whether the freight is large tubing, construction equipment, steel girders, or lumber, the bigger the better as far as we’re concerned. Wondering how you’re going to move those enormous steel fabricated bridge sections? Tasked with bringing in giant sections of pipeline to be assembled on-site? On a whim bought a humongous FAO Schwartz Teddy Bear on eBay and need to “get it home”? Give us a call, we can help.
Our history in trucking was established in 1978 with MMHTI, the forerunner to the RoadMasters Transport companies. The original ownership and management group continue to lead the companies today. Such stability strengthens our focus on delivering high quality service to our customers.
RoadMasters Power Transport Company was formed in 2006 to expand our permitted load experience and develop new opportunities for both our customers and owner operators. Our agent, customer, and owner-operator base has grown substantially since establishment and we could not be more satisfied with our company’s team of individuals.
Whether your need is LTL or TL, we’ve got you covered!
RoadMasters provides reliable and economical over-the-road transportation of your freight, including:
- General Freight
- Household Goods
- Machinery and Other Large Objects
- Motor Vehicles
- Metal: Sheets, Coils, Rolls
- Logs, Poles, Beams, Lumber
- Construction and Building Materials
- Oilfield Materials and Equipment
- Tubing & Pipe (specialized trailers to accommodate double-joint spiral pipe up to 95' in length)
- Pipeline Stringing and Transportation services
- Unloading services for rail car pipe shipments
- Structural components for the communication and wind energy industries
We can accommodate your oversize shipping needs with our specialized equipment and experienced operators.
CAPACITY AND RESOURCES
- 150+ Professional Leased Owner Operators Drivers
- 15 Professional Terminal Agents strategically located throughout the U.S.
- Experienced supporting staff in each terminal to handle your calls, scheduling, routing, and permitting.
- Corporate office staff dedicated to your support and success.
- - 40Ft. Hotshots
- - 48Ft.
- - 53Ft.
- Specialized Equipment/Heavy Haul
- - RGN
- - Pole Trailers
- Power Only
Collectively, our ownership and management group has over 130 years’ experience in freight, transportation. Our corporate office is staffed with a team of highly dedicated and seasoned leaders.
RoadMasters Power Transport, a privately-owned company, has an extensive line of credit with a major U.S. Financial Institution and almost no senior debt. The company has extensive owner operator and vendor resources.
RoadMasters Power Transport maintains Commercial General Liability and Auto Liability limits each in the amount of $1,000,000.00. Increased limits are available where necessary.
For the comfort and security of our customers' cargo, we maintain a $500,000 Motor Cargo Policy.
- Contact Roadmasters Power Transport: (903) 657-8550
- Driver Safety: (903) 292-5166
- Physical Address:1201 Hwy 175 West
Athens, TX 75751
- Mailing Address:PO Drawer D